Read and thank me later! very funny man

It was a warm Sunday evening when bro Judah visited his friend Jonah, the following conversation conspired between them:

Bro Judah: bro Jonah, what is the matter? I have asking you what the matter is for the past 45 minutes but you wouldn't say anything.
...bro Jonah, stop crying like a child now...



After few minutes
Bro Jonah: bro Judah, why were you disturbing me? Do not know that I was praying?
Bro Judah: aahhh!! Bro Jonah! You crying and sobbing at the same time like a child, when did crying become prayer?
Bro Jonah: aaahh!! Bro Judah! Were you not listening to pastor today?? He said we should cry to God so that He will change our situation, abi I lie??? I was only acting on instruction.
Bro Judah: You are a prayer point! That wasn't what the pastor meant -besides, what makes you think by crying God will answer you?

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Xpress Truth. Designed by OddThemes & VineThemes