The story behind my misery - based on a true life story

The feelings of regret consumed my heart, tears flooded my face as I looked back through the eyes of time. No matter how hard I tried to forget my past - it keeps coming back like an echo and taunts me day and night. All these began years ago when I was in college, I was in my second year when I fell into what I thought was love - I was about to graduate from college then.

I think I was only trying to convince myself that he was the right man for me,  as long as he could provide my needs, he was my Mr right. There was nothing I asked of him that I didn't get. What else could I ever ask for? a cute rich guy that gave in to all my demands was more than I could ask for - I was overwhelmed.
My name is Hannah Ezekiel, from Adamawa state, I belong to a family of four, two girls and two boys. Three months after I started dating my Mr right, I fell ill and went to the hospital for check up - it was then that I received the mist shocking news I ever heard, it shock more than electricity itself, my was incapacitated for a moment - I couldn't think straight. The words if the doctor flashing back in my mind made my blood race faster than lightening.
Your test result shows that you are HIV positive. One thing was sure, Mubarak was the only guy I slept with ever since I went for HIV test which showed negative. It must be him!!
My heart ripped apart after I learnt that he was also seeing my younger sister. I asked if she's had sex which she said yes. There was no contact ever since he had my sister. As if I could change anything I went to school asking my girlfriends if they know anything about him. A girl came out of no where and said the rich fellow is HIV stricken and that he only goes after christian girls! According to what I heard, she continued - he found himself swimming in money one day and not knowing what to do with it, he changed women like clothes and before he knew it he contacted the virus already, what I can't figure out is why he goes after Christian girls only she said. At that moment I could do nothing but wish for the impossible - wish I never met him. In regret everyday I council every girl I come across.
For the infected ones like me - life goes on, never spread the virus. For the the ones that are not infected it is important that you know your partner, get to know each other and do not rusglh into sex, sex doesn't build relationship.

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Xpress Truth. Designed by OddThemes & VineThemes