Encouraging Bible verses that will get you back on track when you get knocked down.


As long as seasons remain, we are bound to face challenges. Sometimes these challenges leave us on a thin line between giving up on trying and giving in to pressure of the challenges. Below are verses of the bible that will jolt you back in track when you get caught up in between there two lines.

1) Joshua 1:9 KJV
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

2) Isaiah 43:2 KJV
When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

3)  Isaiah 40:31 KJV
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

4)  Psalm 31:24 KJV
Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord .

5)  Psalm 46:1-3 KJV
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. [2] Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; [3] Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.

6)   Proverbs 3:5 KJV
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

7)  2 Timothy 1:7 KJV
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

8) John 14:27 KJV
Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

9) John 16:33 KJV
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

 10) Psalm 16:8, 10 KJV
I have set the Lord always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. [10] For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.

11) Psalm 55:22 KJV
Cast thy burden upon the Lord , and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.

12) Jeremiah 29:11 KJV
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord , thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

13)  Proverbs 18:10 KJV
The name of the Lord is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe.

 14)  Isaiah 26:3 KJV
Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee : because he trusteth in thee.

15) Psalm 118:14 KJV
The Lord is my strength and song, and is become my salvation.

 16)  Jeremiah 33:3 KJV
Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.

17) Philippians 4:19 KJV
But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

18)  Psalm 91:3-8 KJV
Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence. [4] He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler. [5] Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day; [6] Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday. [7] A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee. [8] Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Xpress Truth. Designed by OddThemes & VineThemes