Head of the nation of Islam, Louis Farrakhan declares that Jesus will save him!


 Image source >> Getty
 It is no news today that a Muslim profess Jesus as Lord - but the head of the nation of Islam professing Jesus as Lord is really worth hearing. In a recent video posted on his Facebook page, leading black religious figure, Louis Farrakhan, head of the Nation of Islam, has stated that Jesus will save him from the grip of death. This is in spite of the fact that the Nation of Islam proclaims Allah as God.
The 84 year-old was preaching to a large crowd when he said:
I know. I’m not guessing that my Jesus is alive. I know that my redeemer liveth and because he lives I know that I, too, will pass through the portal of death yet death will not afflict me.
Farrakhan has spoken about his reverence for Jesus Christ in previous messages.

WATCH LOUIS FARRAKHAN PROCLAIM "MY JESUS IS ALIVE!"
 (credit: facebook.com/Minister Louis Farrakhan):


Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Xpress Truth. Designed by OddThemes & VineThemes