The Life of Usaku 1 - Introduction

My name is Usaku, I am 17 years old, from Adamawa State Nigeria – precisely from Hong Local Government. Nothing much to be said about my family; my mom is quite annoying – I can’t remember the last time we got along. We are worlds apart, she complains about almost everything I do, from my makeup, dresses I wear, my reading habit to the ways and manner in which I do things. I hate it when I have to be told how to do things and how to live my life – that is dictatorship. My younger brother Jasper, more annoying than my mom. My cousin brother Ataila that live with us, he is a bit understanding but can be pain in the ass a times.

About me? If I don’t cross your path don’t cross mine. I aren’t scared of no one, especially when I know am right. People say am arrogant but I think they just haven’t seen the other side of me, an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. Why should I even care about what people say about me? After all, nobody talks about a nobody. I am just a sweet girl on an adventure of happiness. I am elegant and hates it when someone talks me down.  

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Xpress Truth. Designed by OddThemes & VineThemes