The Life of Usaku 2 - Introduction


When I was in primary five, wearing school uniform became my worst nightmare. May be not the uniform itself but my hangout friends around my neighborhood that kept teasing me of being a primary student. Going to secondary school was more than just a dream come true! Finally, “I will get rid of this primary school uniform I said to myself.” Life in secondary school was a bit fun – made new friends, made names for myself as well, the hottest girl on the campus – perhaps not hotter than hell. I loved hanging around friends that could add values to my life. Why hang around friends of a lower class than I am? May be that was my greatest problem but then I never admitted it. I always hanged around folks that could afford more than I could. Reaching for the sky has always been my goal – live that classic and exuberant life; to achieve that I made sure I kept the right company – the classic kind of friends. You know what I mean? am sure you do. I had my first boyfriend when I was in ss2; I was 16 then. It all happened when we went for a church convention in Jos. I bumped into this seemingly cool guy, we greeted and then exchanged numbers, feigning to be brother and a sister – we both knew we were just deceiving ourselves, too bad immature things as such that don’t last. Soon I wrote my Waec. One thing I didn’t realize then was that for every academic level that I reached, I’d wish I could fold time.

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Xpress Truth. Designed by OddThemes & VineThemes